12/17/11

Empty Envelopes

Dear all,

It has come to my attention that some envelopes have been arriving damaged and empty of their button or buttons. This was not my intention. Obviously. I don't know if it's due to the relative terribleness of my packing strategy or do to some weirdness of the post office or the work of a sharrows button bandit, but I'm deeply sorry and I'm working to remediate this issue as soon as possible. Please email me at talesfromthesharrows@gmail.com if an ordered button failed to arrive. Also, due to complaints, I promise not to change the name of the blog to Tales From the Qwikster.

Sincerely,

Brian

2 comments:

  1. Got my button! The envelope indeed was torn, but the button was intact...it obviously underwent some smushing (not of the Jersey Shore type, the normal type). But now it adorns my backpack and I'm looking forward to being part of the club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got mine too. Thanks! 5 out of 5 on the transaction. The envelope was pierced. I can see how buttons could've fallen out. Hopefully the postal workers who pick them up off the sorting room floor can recognize what cachet the prized buttons convey and pass them on to bike-riding family and friends.

    ReplyDelete