1/13/12

Ride In 1/13



So, it's finally happening. Today's the day when I mail one in. ('Wait, you've been trying this whole time? I'm so sorry," says seven of the nine of you who read this). It's hard to build a blog empire during your lunch break and it's even harder when you come in late because you were having too much fun having coffee with bike people, like I did this morning. So, the content here will suffer. My deepest and sincerest apologies.
Apparently, I'm part of the bike mafia. Who knew? Maybe that's why everyone wears my button. Fear. Sure. 
Super sluggish climb this morning. Might have had something to do with the wind, but probably not. Though the wind was pretty brutal, at least sometimes. Cold too.
If anyone had an especially noteworthy ride this morning, please tell us about it in the comments. 
Here's a LOL dog.


Have a safe and easy ride home. I hope to have one as well. 

1 comment:

  1. I met up with a coworker this morning for a leisurely(ish) ride from Georgetown/Dupont to Judiciary Square along the Potomac and the Monuments. Very happy we got in before the winds gusted, because I'm sure it would have been a lot less pleasant.

    ReplyDelete