4/12/12

Button Error Message?

Did you get an error message when you tried to order your button? Did you? DID YOU? Well, if you did, please let me know because apparently I've got your money, but I don't have your contact information, meaning I don't know who you are or where to send your button and this causes me great angst as there's nothing more I love to do than traipse down to the post office with buttons in padded envelopes. It is, in fact, my favorite hobby or primary form of exercise. Anyway, please email me at talesfromthesharrows@gmail.com if you experienced any technical difficulties in your button purchasing. Thanks so much!

2 comments:

  1. ... or, urge them to show up at Friday Coffee Club. WIN-WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to add - it's my website that Brian is using to sell the buttons, and the fault for the problem lies either with me or with my credit card processor, not sure which yet. There is a temporary fix in place which should prevent this from happening to anyone else while I work on permanent fix.

    Also, for those of you who had this problem, rest assured that you will get what you ordered and your money will go to WABA. Feel free to contact me directly - jon at manfredmacx.com - if you have questions.

    I apologize for the inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete