7/22/11

Ride In 7/22

You don't need me to tell you that it's hot or that the air quality is bad and that precautions should be taken so that, if you decide to ride a bicycle today, you don't suffer the ill effects of the weather. I didn't think I would have time to write anything this morning, so I barely paid any attention to what was going on around me. I mean, in so far as amusing observations go. There was a good number of bicyclists out and I didn't ride past anyone who appeared to be suffering. Today might be a good day for altruism, in a busy-body sort of way, so if you see someone who looks ill, I urge you to inquire as to their status.
And per usual, it's not a race. Please take care of yourselves.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for representing!
    http://flash.sonypictures.com/video/tv/shows/jeopardy/howdies/071811/mcentee_brian.mp4

    ReplyDelete